January just seems to go on forever doesn’t it? I’m pretty glad to see the back of it actually, as I don’t know about you but I’m always broke after Christmas and don’t end up doing very much. However… on the plus side (since it was just Christmas) I have a few things I’ve been loving this month which I thought I’d share with you all.
1. My number one favourite products this month has to be my new camera which I got for Christmas. It was one of the reasons I decided to finally bite the bullet and start my blog and I’m so glad I did. One month on and I’m loving it (the camera and the blog!). I really recommend this camera, the wifi feature makes it SO easy to transfer pictures and videos straight over to your phone and there is no need for laptops or annoying cables. It’s small and compact and is good enough quality for me. I will link it for you above!
2. WHY did I never buy a backpack until now? I seriously don’t know why I waited so long but I think I’ll find it really hard to go back to a normal bag now for day to day life. The one I have is from Zara and only cost £20 which I think is a bargain! The only negative thing I’d say is that this one is that it doesn’t have a proper fastening which is slightly annoying but for £20 you can’t complain.
3. Yet another amazing christmas present! ROSE GOLD Zoeva makeup brushes.
Anyone who knows me knows how much I love rose gold anything but when I saw these brushes I fell in love. They come with a cute makeup bag for them to be stored in. Also the quality of them is amazing. LOVE.
4. Now this is quite a random favourite but I had to feature it. I’ve been quite ill for the past two weeks and this drink I have become obsessed with. I hate Lemsip (even though I know it’s meant to help) and I can’t bare drinking it.
So my mum made me a honey, lemon and ginger fresh tea and I fell in love. It probably was the amount of honey in there but it tasted GOOD and for the past 2 week I’ve been drinking it so much. I even tried buying teabags in that flavour but it was no where near as good. The fresh one is definitely best.
5. Last but not least, the Huda Beauty Warm Browns Obsessions Palette. This is B.E.A.U.TIFUL and only costs £25 as it is a smaller palette than usual. The shades are so easy to blend, smooth and long lasting. They mostly consist of matte shades but it has one insane shade in the middle which is probably one of the most pigmented shimmer shades I’ve come across. It really makes your eyes pop. I love this and am now tempted to buy mauve version too!
Let me know what you’ve been loving this month!